Qualvin has provided insights on investor relations best practices to over 50 listed companies in Australia, Singapore and Malaysia.
The initial aim was introducing best practice investor relations, that is successfully engaging institutional investors; formulating and executing value creating strategy; achieving a fair market level. Qualvin has provided insights on investor relations best practices to over 50 listed companies in Australia, Singapore and Malaysia.
The core of this is: strategic thinking, milestone planning, KPI based supervision and control, risk management. This is also known as good corporate governance.
Qualvin works with your professional advisors, consultants and legal teams, to form a dynamic execution team to deliver results fast.
Capability areas include:
- digital strategy & risk
- financial investor relations
- equity fund raising
- investment strategy
- business strategy
- milestone planning and KPIs
- ESG risk management
- corporate social opportunity
- country/regional re-vitalisation
- country/regional competitveness
- corporate competitveness
- Telecommunication regulatory accounting
- Equity Markets
- Private Equity, Family Office and Wealth Management
- Digital Tsunami: Telecommunications, Media and IT convergence